These instructions provide a brief information for Author in preparing manuscript for submitting in LETS. Author Guideline and Template are downloadable mainly to assist the author in retrieving the article format expected by the reviewer and editor (Template). The template is designed as an exact representation format of the published article. In using this, simply copy-paste your manuscript and save as this MS Word file to your own document. All submitted papers should be written in English with the limitation of the words are 3500-7000 words (including the references, tables, and appendices).
LETS: Journal of Linguistics and English Teaching Studies is a scholarly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by STAIN Majene.
LETS: Journal of Linguistics and English Teaching Studies publishes research papers which focus on the following issues: (a) language learning, teaching, and assessment, (b) second language acquisition, (c) language curriculum and material development, (d) linguistics and applied linguistics, (e) cultural issues in language studies, and English literature and cultural studies. It is published twice a year in June and Desember by STAIN Majene
It provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address http://stainmajene.id/index.php/lets/login
Author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process.
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to LETS journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.
Author, A. A, Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, xx, pp-pp. doi:xx.xxxxxxxxxx
Author, A. A, Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, xx, pp-pp. Retrieved from http://www.xxxxxxxx
Author, A. A. (1967). Title of work. Location: Publisher.
Author, A. A. (1997). Title of work. Retrieved from http://www.xxxxxxx
Author, A. A. (2006). Title of work. doi:xxxxx
Editor, A. A. (Ed.). (1986). Title of work. Location: Publisher.
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (year). Title of Chapter. In Editor’s name (Eds.), Title of Book (pp-pp). Location: Publisher.
Author, A. A. (1998). TItle of work (Report No. xxx). Location: Publisher.
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (year). Title of Paper. In Editor’s name (Eds.), Title of Proceeding (pp-pp). Location: Publisher.
Producer, A. A. (Producer). & Director, B. B. (Director). (Year). Title of the film [Motion picture[. Country of origin: Studio.
Other Materials retrieved from Internet (Social Media, Youtube, etc.)
Author, A. A. (Year, Month Day). Title of post [Description of forml. Retrieved from http://www.xxxx
Disertation or Theses
Author, A. A. (2003). Title of doctoral dissertation or masters thesis (Doctoral dissertation or master's thesis). Retrieved from Name of database.
Author, A. A. (1978). Title of doctoral dissertation or masters thesis (Unpublished doctoral dissertation or master's thesis). Name of Institution, Location.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The submission article has been in accordance with ELS-JISH's Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.